WGI Sport of the Arts seeks a qualified candidate for the full-time position of Full Stack Web Developer / IT Coordinator to work in our Dayton, OH headquarters.
This position is responsible for administration of the WGI.org website, including but not limited to, updating WordPress, writing custom PHP additions to the existing database system, database optimization, frontend design, and troubleshooting any existing issues. Will be responsible for the performance, integrity, security, planning, development of, and troubleshooting any issues involving the organizations database and website.
· 3-5 years of work experience
· Expert in PHP & MySQL
· Experience with WordPress frontend and backend including custom development
· Experience with managing code in GitHub
· Understanding of web security best practices
· Basic understanding of networks and networking
· Basic knowledge of web performance and caching
· Prefer candidates with experience working with Pantheon web hosting
Candidates must have the ability to troubleshoot and creative problem solve and to work with external technology vendors. Must also have the ability to adapt to changing technologies and priorities.
Resumes should be sent via email to Bart Woodley, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to: WGI Sport of the Arts, 2405 Cross Pointe Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342.
WGI Sport of the Arts is the world’s premier organization producing indoor color guard, percussion, and wind ensemble competitions. As a non-profit youth organization, WGI serves as the leading governing body of the winter guard and indoor percussion activities. It is called the Sport of the Arts because it brings music to life through performance in a competitive format.