WGI Sport of the Arts, a Dayton Ohio based non-profit, is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of IT/Salesforce Administrator. The position functions in a highly collaborative environment under the supervision of the Director of Operations. WGI is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion with a diverse team of employees and welcome the unique contributions individuals bring regardless of race, disability, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In this full-time position, the ideal candidate will ensure our organization utilizes the different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce and other technology effectively and efficiently. This position requires initiative and candidates must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products (including Pardot).
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Building reports and Salesforce campaigns, and drip campaigns.
- Assist in training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
- Oversee all aspects of user and Salesforce license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups.
- Website maintenance using Elementor / WordPress
- Manage all electronic equipment and local server.
- Maintain local and cloud network and computer workstations.
- Maintain records on software licensing
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or proven work experience in a similar role.
- Prefer candidates with experience working with Pantheon web hosting and Pardot
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of IT networking, database structure, Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Experience with WordPress, Elementor frontend and backend including custom development.
- Experience with managing code in GitHub.
- Understanding of web security best practices.
- Basic understanding of networks and networking.
- Basic knowledge of web performance and caching.
- Maintain professional relationships with organization stakeholders.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary history via email to Bart Woodley, Director of Operations at [email protected], or mailed to:
WGI Sport of the Arts, 1994 Byers Road, Dayton, OH 45342