Website Wiregrass Ranch HS
- Strong organizational and instructional skills as demonstrated by groups previously under his/her direction or instruction.
- Ability to maintain a safe and nurturing environment for students.
- Be present at every camp, rehearsal, and performance.
- Hold a strong understanding of technique and the ability to develop a technically sound program.
- Embody leadership qualities that students can look up to.
- Previous DCI/WGI Performance and/or teaching experience (HIGHLY Preferred, but not required).
- Implement a comprehensive technique program for all mallet instruments/ auxilliary instruments
- Have the ability to blend all skill levels into one successful unit.
- Participate in all extra-curricular rehearsals, band camp, performances, and other activities as required.
- Assist will all recruiting efforts run by the Band Director.
- Create a growth plan for the future recruitment and retention for the program.
- Assist and actively participate in staff marching production meetings and with the development of show concepts.
- Assist and cooperate fully and willingly with the band staff in a unified effort to improve the comprehensive band program and to support one another.
- Maintain clear communication and cooperative working relationships with band staff and be able to effectively communicate needs/wants for the unit.
- Develop responsible citizens with an emphasis on social and academic integrity and leadership.
- Present a cooperative and supportive image to the public as regards professional relationships.
- Maintain student accountability with regard to performance and participation standards.
- Establish clear communication between members, parents, staff, and administration.
- Help organize efforts such as fundraising, prop building, etc. to support the unit.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org